12 basic life lessons we all should know.
1. Money: It buys freedom and options, not happiness.
2. Friends: Quality over quantity. Give me 2 — 3 solid friends, and leave the rest as acquaintances.
3. Lessons: Believe it or not, you teach people how to treat you at your very first meeting. Don’t be afraid of boundaries, enforce them.
4. Self Awareness: Without it, you may spend a life time of blaming others for your misfortunes and problems.
5. Control: No matter how badly you think what is best for others, you can only…