What Lessons Did You Learn From Being Trauma Bonded to a Narcissist?
The lessons are there if you pay attention
- You develop a “love” for someone you will be forced to hate.
- You will confuse “love” with abuse. You will have no boundaries.
- The chemical bond the trauma bond creates is as addictive as heroin.
- You will crave the very person you despise.
- Cognitive dissonance(the good/bad pull) is what creates the trauma bond.
- Trauma bonds won’t break until the Cognitive Dissonance breaks.
- You end up chasing an image that never existed. The trauma bond will cause you to pursue and chase an illusion you created in your own mind.
- Suppose you are unfortunate enough to suffer the rasp of a trauma bond. It will be hands down one of the biggest challenging and heartbreaking tasks you take in life as you try to break it.
I wish you luck, you will need more than luck. Awareness works, but it’s painful as fuck.